Tuesday, February 23, 2010

workout success

Just met with the trainer. I tried real hard to work out and push myself. My heart rate got up to 167 so I had to slow down a bit. That was such a nice thing to hear. I found when I monitored my heart and kept it where Tracie said to that I was able to work out longer and feel better while doing it. (my trainer corrected that mistake!) Loved seeing friends from the challenge at the gym. Everyone there was cheering each other on. Trainers are so awesome and encouraging too. Wow I had a good feeling all day even without the Dr. Pepper.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie!! STEP AWAY FROM THE DOCTOR PEPPER!!! :)
    I am proud of you for giving it up!! keep up the good work, it was fun to chat tonight, I worked out this morning, so tonight felt more like a giggle session for me towards the end...I think it is a combination of NO sugar & NO sleep, it is doing my head in...
    Anyhow we will see you on Friday, I mustn't forget your little something, you will think I am crazy (shhhh I am!!)
    Keep up the great work!!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAH RAH RAH! RAH RAH RAH! GO BONNIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli you are tooooo funny! glad to see you at the class on saturday. You looked good there. I am chewing the present now. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete