Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yesterday I walked 45 min with my sister around the neighborhood (she is jealous that she wasn't picked for the heart challenge). My sister has decieded to shadow me and my mother and try and do the best she can with our support. I am proud of her! My husband is getting up at 6:00 am every morning and making me a spinach smoothy. Sounds gross but it is really good. It has blueberries, flax, strawberries, soy, and of course a lot of Spinach! I call it my popeye drink. I hope my husband's eyes "pop " when he sees me after 100 days!

The diet is HARD! last night my family had pizza ( I have a teenager). So my sister in law called in the nick of time and took me to the gym before I could get a whiff of the gooey cheese. I can honestly say I have NOT cheated once since last friday when we started.

The Tickled Pink team sees the trainer tonight! Wow we ARE lucky lucky lucky! I never dreamed I would have a personal trainer.... SUCH a luxury!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!! I know it is hard with the temptations around, but you can do it. Together we can change our lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are my partner--you are the greatest !!

    ReplyDelete