Sunday, February 14, 2010

First blog 2nd day I am shaky but still on course!

Hi today is my very first blog. I started the heart challenge 2 days ago. Yesterday Feb 13, 2010 was a very difficult day. I was extremely tired and was working at the KMS cobra sports car open house in Provo Utah. There was lots of food and tons of people. Lucky for me they had lots of veggies that I could munch on. I was able to barely miss eating the cake, cookies and goodies that kept calling to me. I kept thinking about the heart surgeon who said that we were all in a "launching period" like the space shuttle. He said it would take a lot of energy to get out into space but then we could cruise with little effort. (He was talking about the eating and exercise program). Ok the launching IS hard. I was fighting with my inner self all day. It was distracting and annoying. Part of me wanted to eat just to shut up the siren lure sugar. Well I made it. I didn't break my 100 day vow of behaving.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! What a difficult way to start the challenge!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete