Thursday, April 22, 2010

It was raining yesterday morning so I walked the University mall for an hour. It was fun to see so many people that I know in there walking around for exercise. What a nice little secret place to get some exercise in. Plus I was window shopping and the same time. The best part of all was that the stores were closed so it didn't cost me anything and yet I know exactly where to go if I need a certain item. Not all the mall doors are open at 7 am but if you go thru the food court on the east side of the mall it is open. Again I was so excited to see so many of my friends in there exercising away!

2 comments:

  1. Mall walking is the best, it is great to watch the older people plug along at a faster pace than I can do!!
    You are doing good, stop stressing over your weight, you LOOK great, did you take your measurements like I suggested?? :)
    TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking at the mall because of the window shopping and it's a great place to get out of the weather. Glad you enjoyed it. :-) You and your Mom are a great team. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete