Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday March 1, 2010

Good morning everyone! Well we all made it another week. I started thinking on all the goodies I have passed up this past week and it was a lot! Wow am I glad I didn't eat all that stuff. How depressing would that have been? I can't believe how many goodies I would have eaten if I had given in. My junk food journal would have been longer than my food journal. So many bad choices out there....Thanks to Ali I am keeping a pack of gum in my purse at all times. I just grab for the gum. Sunday night I almost went thru a whole pack! Weekends are tough.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, you are so sweet!! I am glad that we have gotten to know each other on this challenge, I look forward to the next 80 days....
    Good job on the gum!! Sundays KILL me, not enough water, church is right in the middle of the day, so my food is way off, gotta get that under control!!
    Hope to see you at the gym again, you & your mom are sooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete