Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thank You!

I want to thank the Utah Valley Hospital for all the hard work and dedication they put into this program. This challenge has changed my life for the better. I never knew I could have this much success. It has been so nice to have a group believe in me and be there for me to make it happen. Thanks to Traci for listening to me and giving me "therapy." A huge thanks to Shan'tell who believed in me and kept me motivated and moving. Thanks to Riley for having the crash cart ready and close by! I also want to thank all the contestants who have been there going through the stuggle everyday. It has been so conforting to know that I was not alone in this challenge. Finally, I want to thank my mother who chose me out of her 9 kids to do this with. She is the true champion. I was so thrilled when she won the gold medal for her age catagory (60 to 69= she is 70 next month) at the 5K. What an inspiration she has been to me! Having my mom there as my partner has been an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life. What a wonderful time I have had spending time plotting our course and planning our path through this epic journey of self discovery. I LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment